Ok, so it's been awhile since I posted anything on here. Sorry. I blame the stress of moving and I'm sticking to that story like glue.
So, here I am in Vancouver now. I must say, it's pretty damned cool. Victoria, you will have to work hard to keep my interest... lol... actually I don't know. We'll have to wait a bit and see because at the moment Vancouver has all that glitz and glamour that comes with anything new and exciting.
Lets see... what have I done recently? Most importantly I have spent lots of time (although not enough - it's never enough) with my friends located on this side of the pond. I forget how much I miss everyone when I'm not around. Thursday I went to the Art Gallery with Lee and had a tasty lunch and dinner with him and Jenya. Friday I hung out with my cool little brother (who both has a piece published in this edition of Monday - or maybe the last edition now - and will shortly be having another piece published in Extra West!) Saturday I went shopping with Jenya and Pamela and in the evening went to Pamela's for a birthday potluck. Oh, Victoria, you so LOSE to Vancouver when it comes to potlucks. People made actual food. It all worked together as a whole. Vancouver 1 Victoria 0. For the moment. Sunday I went to the folks' place. Monday I started class (very fun. I'll write more about that later) and that evening I went to a rock sing-along at the Railway club. Imagine this... live band... song books... and the entire bar singing along to such classics as Tainted Love and Psycho Killer. Ahhh.....
Vancouver 2... Victoria, you'd better get on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment