Well it seems that I'm trying to blog again. What am I, crazy? Wait, don't answer that. Please. Anyway, I guess it just seems like a good idea because everyone is getting spread out, geographically. Or maybe it's just because I'm really bored at work right now. That could be it too.
Last night people came over to my house after work to hang out and eat some food that I had gotten from the restaurant at work that had just closed. People were supposed to bring some wine, but I guess it was forgotten because nary a bottle showed up at my door. Which is too bad for me because I was really wanting a nice red last night. I think that part of me is subconsciously preparing for when I turn thirty because I'm starting to enjoy things like a really good bottle of wine and the idea of having a potluck where people actually bring real food and a complete meal is created. I even think that Aerosoles' shoes are hot this season. And they usually kinda look like middle-aged women's' shoes. I haven't been able to get anyone else's opinions on the shoes yet so I sill don't know if the company is producing uber hot shoes now or if I'm actually growing old before my time. Sigh.
Even without the wine the meal was good, and the company as amusing as usual. Why do I want to leave everyone? To be fair, it's not that I want to leave my friends, it's just that I have this great desire to see new places. Again. Maybe going to France wasn't that good of an idea. It can't be that Victoria is too small (although it is damned small and feeling smaller every day) because the place that I really want to move to is Whitehorse. And somehow I don't think it's bigger than Victoria. It all depends on if I can find a job there after I graduate. I won't move to the frozen north without having employment there already. And if not the Yukon then probably Vancouver. I just feel the need to change.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are not moving to either of those places.... you are moving to Montreal with me!!
vancouver! vancouver! vancouuuuuver!
and bring harmony with you.
vancouver! vancouver! vancouuuuuver!
and bring harmony with you.
um, and others. not trying to leave anyone out. just that she's easy to smush into a suitcase, despite her squirming.
no?
Jeezus. That's embarassing. Thanks Craig, glad you've got my back.
Post a Comment