Saturday, January 13, 2007

... and this is it...

The last semester of the last year of my degree. Four short months until I have letters after my name. Granted, they're only going to be B.A., no M.A or PhD but still. Letters none the less. And who knows, maybe the others will come later. Or at least the M.A.

Anyway, this feels all the more real because I paid my tuition for the last time today. For the moment I have no large expenses that I need to save up for. Weird. Although, honestly, my computer sucks (and is old) so the plan is to start putting away money to replace it. Perhaps with an iBook. That is if i get over the fact that my brand new, shiny iPod arrived DOA and I have to send it back to Apple. Sigh. Even now the screen keeps flickering madly and it emits strange crunching electronic sounds from its internal speaker. Perhaps it's possessed. Like Natalie pointed out, this is Victoria. lol...

No comments: